Check list for Naturalization
Qualification Checklist (click to download)
1. I am at least 18 years of age.
2. I am a Permanent Resident of the United States.
3. I have been a Permanent Resident for :
5 years or more (skip to No. 4)
- 3 to 5 years
- I am married to, and living with, a U.S. citizen.
- I have been married to that U.S. citizen for at least the past three years.
- My spouse has been a U.S. citizen for at least the three years.
- During the past three years, I have not been out of the country for 18 months or more.
4. During the last five years, I have not been outside of the United States for 30 months or more.
5. During the last five years (or the last three years if I qualify under three years), I have not taken a trip out of the United States that lasted one year or more.
6. I have resided in the district or state in which I am applying for citizenship for the last three months.
7. I can read, write, and speak basic English.
8. I know the fundamentals of U.S.
9. I can demonstrate good moral character (No arrest in the last 5 years)
10. I have never received a discharge from the U.S. Armed Forces.
11. I understand the Constitution of the United states
12. I understand and I am willing to take an oath of allegiance to the United States.
Documentation Checklist for Naturalization
Documentation Checklist (click to download)
- Copy of Permanent Resident Card (both sides)
- Identification Document (ID, DL, Passport)
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce certificate (of all previous marriages)
- Criminal Record (if any)
- 2 Passport style photographs
- Selective Service (if applicable)
Documentation for Naturalization
Questionnaire (click to download)
If you feel that you qualify for naturalization, please fill out this document and email it to immigration@Americanic.us